January 18

Welcome to Genius Hour!

We are so excited to begin this journey with our amazing 4th grade class! Students, click on the link below to see an introduction on Genius Hour and the passion project you will create and share with the world!

Genius Hour by Jill Daley

~Ms. Lamb & Ms. Thompkins

What are you most excited about? What do you hope to learn?

Posted January 18, 2022 by mslambsclass4 in category Genius Hour

11 thoughts on “Welcome to Genius Hour!

1. mslambsclass4 (Post author)

Dear Scholars,
    I am truly excited to assist you during the creation of your passion projects, and connect you to a global network where you can share these passions!

What am I most excited about with Genius Hour? I am most excited to see you accomplish something new and that you thought was impossible before. I’m also excited to learn from YOU, and I cannot wait to watch you share your passion with the world!

What do I hope to learn from Genius Hour? As a teacher, I hope to learn more ways to inspire others to find their passions and to always believe in themselves, no matter what! I also hope to learn about ways to connect with other classrooms and students across the globe, so that I can provide you, my precious students, with an authentic audience.

Thank you, students, for sharing your passions with me, and I look forward to working with you all!

Sincerely,
    Ms. Lamb

Do you think it would be exciting to connect to another class in a different country? In what ways do you think their classroom is different than ours?

Reply
  2. libby9

Dear Mrs lamb,
    I am most excited to show the whole world my Ideas and creations. I am also excited to create the project and customize it it will be so fun!.

I hope to learn how to make a website ware people can post and comet on peoples creations.

sincerely,
    Libby

Reply
    1. Ashley French

Libby – I can’t wait to see what you do with your Genius Hour ideas. If I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Ashley French

Reply
  3. reese10

Dear people from across the world,l am so truly exited to assist you through genius hour and share what l am most exited about,and what l hope to learn.

what l am most exited about. I am most exited about sharing what i am most passionate about.Another reason why l am most exited about is is l get to have freedom to share what l have been wanting to do.

What l hope to learn. I hope to learn how to how to blog in a polite way but also in a fun way that other people across the blog can be inspired to be their self.

Thank you for reading this l hope you enjoy reading this.

sincerely,
    Reese

What is your passionate about.

Reply
  4. oliver680

Dear, Mrs.Lamb and Mrs.Thmopkins
    I am most excited about the most important and right ways to pay baseball. It is my faviorte sport to play.
    I hope to learn all the right the right ways to play baseball. I also hope to learn the important ways because when I grow up I can be able to play the right way.
    senciarally, Oliver

Reply
    1. Ashley French

Hello Oliver!
      Of course you are interested in doing something with sports! I am curious to see what you will do! Let me know if I can help you.

Ashley French

Reply
  5. payton680

dear Ms.Lamb and Ms.Tompkins,

I am most exited about helping others, I hope to make a dream come true, and creating new things.

I hope to learn about how to build different things.

sincerely
    payton

do you like helping others and why.

Reply
  6. dakotacats

Dear Ms.Lamb,
    I am very excited about being able to create things that will change the world.

I hope to learn about being good at genius hour.

sincerly,
    Dakota.

Reply
  7. victoria2710

Dear Mrs.lamb and Mrs.Thompkins
    I am dearly exited to work and share my passion with the world!to crate a project to show you what i am most passion about.

I am most exited about Genius hour because,I want to share what i want and know what i want in my future passion, and may inspire others around the world or in a different country.

I hope to learn in Genius hour is,The new ways and things i didnt konw about my passion

sincerely,
    victoria

Reply
    1. thompkinsclass4

Hi Victoria,

I am always eager to learn about new countries and cultures because I love to travel! I can’t wait to see what new things you share from your research and passion. 🙂

_Ms. Thompkins

Reply
  8. elsa123456

Dear Ms.lamb and Ms Thompkins
    I am overjoyed that we are able to work with you and be able to express my passion with you into a project.I am happy to share this with you.

What am I most excited about with Genius Hour? I am most excited about being able to change the world and express my passion project with you.

What I hope to learn in Genius Hour? I hope to learn to interact with people better and to work with others more.

Thank you for helping me change the world!!!

Sincerely ,
    Elsa

Reply